ELUVEITIE - Vên (2004)

I decided I did need to do a post about Vên after all, being such an apparently devoted fan and all.  And I had to listen to all of its versions.

 
Favorite track (on the original EP):  "Druid"
Runner up:  "D’vêritû Agâge D’bitu"
Least favorite:  "Jêzaïg"
Rating:  2.5/5

Definitive running list of records by Eluveitie and Cellar Darling that I have listened to so far, in order of what I have decided is unambiguously their quality
1)  Origins
2)  Everything Remains (As It Never Was)
3)  Slania
4)  Ategnatos
5)  Helvetios
6)  Spirit
7)  Evocation I - The Arcane Dominion
8)  Evocation II - Pantheon
9)  This Is The Sound [Cellar Darling] 
10)  Vên

I still do plan to write about Cellar Darling's The Spell, and then to do a big Eluveitie odds-and-ends post bringing us up to the present day.  Well, whenever I get around to it!
 
 
*Yes, this tune would later also form the basis for "Ne Regv Na" (from Evocation I).  No, I would not have remembered that if I hadn't read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B-FEST 2024: Just remember - don't do drugs, because B-Fest may just rip your face off

ELUVEITIE - Spirit (2006)

ELUVEITIE - Slania (2008)