THE NATIONAL - I Am Easy To Find (2019), listen #2

When listening to music with which I'm not familiar, knowing that I'm going to have to write about before listening again, it helps to mentally jot down notes of major things.  When there are a lot of songs and a lot of music (and while I'm walking or whatever I may also be getting distracted by other things), only a few notes can be held in a brain at a time.  On this particular occasion, though, I'm actually in front of a screen while sitting and doing my second listen to I Am Easy To Find.  So this is about the closest to a "reaction video" that I'm capable of doing as a blog post.  These are the most prominent thoughts and impressions, only lightly filtered, that pass through my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B-FEST 2024: Just remember - don't do drugs, because B-Fest may just rip your face off

ELUVEITIE - Spirit (2006)

ELUVEITIE - Slania (2008)